【工作流安利】学习办公一体化工作流:All In One插件集成式窗口为效率赋能

All In One是一款可自由缩放,隐藏或拖动的集成窗口插件,本文从MarginNote结合All In One,介绍笔记、翻译、浏览器和时钟的一体化工作流,告诉您如何使用All In One插件 。将日常工作应用程序融为一体,开启MarginNote学习神器新体验。

单指右边侧滑为唤出手势,单指拖动窗口位置,双指拖动修改窗口大小。在所有视窗中,双击黑色部分(包括文本和按钮)可以触发常驻模式,提示标志即为边框变红,当同时有多个视窗时,通过双击bar,可以将窗口调到前面(文章末尾附详细手势介绍)。翻译窗口、搜索窗口、笔记窗口、时钟窗口、计算器 / Microsoft to-do,助力您的工作学习。

1.翻译窗口

单指右滑,调出翻译窗口。翻译窗口集成了谷歌翻译有道翻译Deepl百度翻译搜狗翻译。还有多种翻译语言输出语言可供选择,不论是学术性较强的论文、长难句翻译还是文档、网页等文字编译,多种翻译工具任您选择,助力您的翻译更高效。

2.浏览器窗口

单指左滑,调出浏览器窗口。浏览器窗口集成了谷歌搜索维基百科搜索谷歌图片搜索 百度搜索知乎搜索必应搜索。通过更改选项可以选择不同的浏览器语言和浏览器引擎。同时双击切换模式。reload单击加载,双击进行锁定。
5图
6图

3.笔记窗口

双指点击屏幕任意处,调出笔记窗口。可将文档资料或浏览器窗口查询到的内容直接拖拽进入您的笔记软件中。笔记窗口集成notion、onenote、word、excel、powerpoint 、mathpix 、todo。reload单击加载,双击进行锁定。同时,可灵活调节视窗透明度,不再惧怕多个窗口叠加遮挡。

9图
10图

4.时钟窗口

双指左滑,调出时钟窗口。一个窗口可灵活切换多个窗口,设置闹钟、计时、秒表和时钟。

13图

5.计算器 / Microsoft to-do

双指右滑调出计算器。通过双击图中带左右箭头的黑色框进行计算器和Todo切换。快速公式计算和Todo记录,随时点击,便捷切换。
15图
16图

结语

本篇工作流是对All In One插件的使用说明。如果您对此工作流很感兴趣,可以安装相关插件,结合教程轻松上手操作。关于All In One的使用说明和下载链接,请参考 【第三方MN插件】All In One— 可自由缩放,隐藏或拖动的集成视窗插件:集成了谷歌翻译 有道翻译 deepL 百度翻译 搜狗翻译 谷歌搜索 维基百科搜索 谷歌图片搜索 百度搜索 知乎搜索 必应搜索 latex转换器 todo notion mathpix 计时器和计算机 #Ver. 国内版 6.12.9 / 海外版 6.12.11 已获官方签名# - 插件与自动化 / 插件发布区|允许不受限制地编辑更新主帖 - MarginNote 中文社区

All In One插件使用说明

ALL in one插件使用说明.pdf (203.7 KB)

5 个赞

Thank you for the effort for doing such a great explanation
Can we customize the browser for example, AMBOSS k ?

Hello, you can only use the browser in the window view, and cannot customize your browser.

If you have any webpage you want to call with this plugin, you can leave a message and let me know. I will put it in the most suitable windows group.

1 个赞

This is how the custom url for keyword search

I have already added this option in both search and Note1 windows group in 9.5.0 ver.

1 个赞

Is there a way where you can make search function in another notebooks from the same notebooks
So for example I activate your plug-in and it gives me search function in MN3 notebooks
You got me ?

Thanks
Regards,

No I don’t. Could you please tell me what is another notebooks from the same notebooks?

When using the plug-In the gesture to turn from text mode to pencil mode won’t be working [ two-finger tap]
So please try fix this …

Regarding notebook search in notebook like this

I fix that bug in 11.0.0 ver. And by the way, the function you request can be achieved by pressing the button at the right button corner of that window.

1 个赞

In recent version 12.3.5
I have to reset the setting for windows with each window I open in the app
Is there a way to fix the setting all the way ?

That’s what you need to do. Some new feature have their totally brand new data storage structure, so reset some user data is necessary.

1 个赞