Editing the font size using keyboard shortcuts will force quit!

If you use the keyboard shortcut to select all text (cmd + A) and adjust the font size (cmd + -, cmd + +), the app often forcefully closes. It seems that there are cases where it is forced to close even if you do not use a shortcut key. This seems to occur frequently when selecting all text and editing it. This happens to all documents. Database defragmentation doesn’t solve it. Please take care of this issue.

Hello

The brain map has a re-rendering process when zooming in and out. So it will be more laggy.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Aric
Support Team

I didn’t understand your answer. I wrote about the issue of force quitting the app, not about rendering speed. When will the issue of force quitting the app be resolved?

Hello

HI, I will provide the next version of MarginNote 3 for you to test. You can try it out and see if it solves your problem.

https://marginnote.feishu.cn/file/boxcnB2zZuaQh9zt47KcgAdiHOh

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Aric
Support Team

I’m not in the Mac environment. Give me a file that I can run in an iPadOS environment. How do I run the .app file?

Hello

Sorry, I didn't notice that you are using the iPad version, now 3.7.9 is on the App Store, you can take a look.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Aric
Support Team

1 个赞

Thank you. I will update the app and continue testing.

Hello

ok ,good luck

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Aric
Support Team

I updated the app, but the symptoms are the same. Please try and test the Korean font enlargement, font reduction, font bold, font underline, and function using keyboard shortcuts. It doesn’t happen all the time, so you’ll have to try it several times…

Hello

Hello,
First of all, thank you for writing to Ticket for contacting us, as flashbacks and jams are our top priority.
If it's convenient for us to check the possible causes of the backsliding:
1. whether the problem can be reproduced and whether there is a trigger pattern.
If it can be reproduced, you can tell us the specific steps or send us the screenshot/video key steps.

2.Could you share the crashes here or tell me your email so I can search email history for your report

What’s your device type , os version and app version, I’ll try to find your logs.

Please follow steps below to share with us the crash logs, thanks!

imageimageimageimageimage

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Aric
Support Team

I will send you the email address by Message. The image is not displayed. Please upload again.
I haven’t found a trigger pattern yet. Open a document and select text. Select a block of text(shift+arrow keys). Use shortcut keys to edit text size and move pages. Select the text again, select a block, and use the shortcut key to edit the text. This is a phenomenon that appears quickly after a few repetitions. Please give it a try. You can experience it in 10 minutes.
Ipad pro 4gen 12.9, OS 14.6, the latest version of the app. This is a problem I’ve been having for over a year now. I had the same experience with ipad pro 1gen 12.9, pro 2gen 11, mini5. The incidence is high. I’ll let you know when I find a pattern. Before that, please try again in the above order yourself. You can experience it in 10 minutes.

Hello

能给我你的笔记本备份吗?

Can you back up your laptop for me

这样解决问题会快很多。

This will make me solve the problem much faster

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Aric
Support Team